Control and electrical cabinets for automation projects are built in the company’s workshop.
The advantages of having a workshop are:
- Ability to be more agile in urgent tasks.
- Flexibility of working hours to suit customer demands.
- Availability of specific equipment to perform electrical and control testing.
- Specialization in peculiar constructions.
Zeus Control workshop produces, not only, for the company’s projects, but also for other companies, thereby proving competitiveness as “cabinet builders”.
Zeus Control workshop activities are as follow:
- Design of electrical and control cabinets.
- Wiring design with¬†EPLAN.
- Electrical calculations for cabinets.
- Construction of cabinets.
- Electrical tests of constructed cabinets.
Each cabinet is designed specifically to meet the needs of each client and is,¬†therefore, custom-built. We divide them into the following groups:
- Control cabinets. Normally containing¬†PLCs.
- Control and command panels.
- Electrical distribution cabinets.
- Motor Control Centres (MCC).
- Analysis cabinets including¬†analyzers and sample conditioning devices.
Zeus Control workshop products¬īquality and safety are of the highest standard:
- Activity in Zeus-Control workshop is certified by T√úV Rheinland as compliant with ISO-9001 and ISO-14001 stantards.
- ¬†All cabinets designed and constructed in Zeus-Control workshop are “CE” marked, as compliant with REBT, Low Voltage European Directive and Electromagnetic Compatibility European Directive.
- “Declaration of Conformity” and “Manual of Use” are delivered with each cabinet designed and constructed by Zeus Control.
- Exceptionally we design and construct cabinets marked “UL” in order to meet customers‚Äô requests, in projects for the United States of America or countries that use the same standards.