Zeus Control installs the components of control systems in industrial production plants.
On-site installation activities are:
- Installation of operation and supervision equipment.
- Installation of electrical and control cabinets.
- Installation of instruments.
- Installation of cable trays and conduits for control cables.
- Cable laying between¬†control cabinets,¬†sensors and actuators.
- Installation of cable trays and conduits for power¬†cables.
- Cable laying between¬†MCC and consumers.
- Marking and connection of cables.
Tests are conducted to¬†verify¬†the electrical installation. The most significant tests are as follow:
- Continuity:¬†Ensuring¬†each wire has both ends where they are¬†supposed to be.
- Isolation resistance: Checking¬†the isolation resistance of every conductor to earth is high enough.
- Safe continuity: ¬†Verifying installation of safety wires.
All equipment is installed following the previously¬†approved engineering documentation. These documents are of the utmost importance to ensure success.
Necessary documentation includes:
- Drawings of¬†installation of operation and supervision equipment.
- Drawings of installation of control cabinets.
- Drawings of installation of power distribution cabinets.
- Drawings of¬†typical installation of instruments.
- Drawings of connections of control equipment.
- Drawings of¬†connections of instruments and actuators.
- Power cable list.
- Drawings of routing and dimensions of¬†control cable trays.
- Drawings of routing and dimensions of¬†power cable trays.
- Drawings of connection terminals in control cabinets.
- Drawings for routing of control cables.
- Drawings for routing of power cables.