Zeus Control technicians program and configure¬†electrical and control equipment so that they are adequately¬†integrated into the automation system of an¬†industrial plant.
Programming¬†is the most specific activity of all those undertaken in an automation project.
Programming and configuration are performed following the previously approved¬†engineering documents.
We program and configure the¬†following types of devices:
- Distributed control systems (DCS).
- Programmed logic controllers (PLC).
- SCADA systems.
- Human-machine interface (such as panels).
- Motion control systems.
- Variable frequency drives (VFD).
- Single or multi-loop controllers.
- Digital indicators.
The organization of the¬†program impacts other¬†activities that are to be¬†undertaken later on in the
project.¬†Tests, commissioning and maintenance¬†depend significantly on the established organization in programs of¬†control devices.
We use the programming standardization established by IEC-61131-3 and, additionally, different structures for specific applications in certain production processes.
We work with all the major control system brands in the market.
- COPADATA: ‚ÄúZenon SCADA‚ÄĚ integrators.
- GENERAL ELECTRIC: “iFIX SCADA‚ÄĚ integrators.
- INVENSYS: ‚Äú WonderWare SCADA‚ÄĚ integrators.
- ROCKWELL: ‚ÄúRAINp‚ÄĚ integrators.
- SIEMENS: ‚ÄúSolution Partner‚ÄĚ integrators.