Complete automation projects are the core business of Zeus Control.
Zeus Control is prepared to carry out high quality complete automation projects.
If a project cannot be fully implemented by Zeus Control two options are proposed:
- Zeus Control¬†carries out a part of the¬†whole project.
- Zeus Control¬†carries¬†out the¬†whole project¬†subcontracting other companies.
Zeus Control has never subcontracted¬†more than 15% of the whole project.
An automation project is divided into the following parts:
- Feasibility study.
- Basic engineering and detail engineering.
- Purchasing of electrical and control equipment.
- Programming of electrical and control equipment.
- Construction of electrical and control cabinets.
- Tests in Zeus Control workshop.
- Electrical installation in industrial plant.
- Tests before start-up.
- Commissioning services.
- Maintenance services.
A complete automation project includes from the feasibility study to the maintenance.