Zeus Control has developed its own solutions for continuous process control systems that are grouped together as “programming standards”. Technicians systematically apply these “programming standards” in the projects they develop, achieving better organization and efficiency in their work.
Zeus Control´s in-house standards consider a great diversity of operations that take place in continuous production processes, such as:
- Transportation and product management: loading, storage, refrigeration, etc.
- Ingredient dosage: liquid, solid tanks, manual dosage, etc.
- Mixes, preparation of intermediate products and final products.
Programming standards allow the following:
- Standardized representation of devices.
- Simple process management by means of: production recipes, monitoring utilities, help guides, etc.
- Use of utilities for warehouse control.
- Use of utilities for quality control.
- Use of utilities for traceability.