Zeus Control provides clients with maintenance services for production process control systems. Maintenance services have the essential objective of “preserving” the functionalities of the control systems and, usually, also have the complementary objective of “updating”, or even improving, functionalities.
Zeus Control clients, with maintenance contracts, maximize the “availability” of the production process control system, avoid potential incidents and, in the event that incidents may occur, minimize the duration.
Maintenance contracts may include features such as:
- Availability to connect remotely to the control system.
- Programmed visits with the objective of revising the control system.
- Availability to make unscheduled visits as an urgent response to unforeseen needs.
- Availability for telephone enquiries.
- Maintenance of updated control system technical information.